How I became a Money Coach

Starting in project management in the events industry was a great way to gain valuable experience in the world of business. I was able to learn how to manage projects, budgets, and timelines, as well as how to work with clients to ensure their satisfaction. This experience gave me a great foundation for the next step in my career.

I began to share the knowledge I had gained with my friends and family, giving them money-saving tips and advice. I found this to be incredibly rewarding, as I was able to help those I cared about make better financial decisions. 

Having completed my training with Wise Monkey Financial Coaching, I am now a Financial Coach Practioner.  I have now decided to take the leap and start my own business. I combine my experience in project management and my training as a money coach to provide clients with solution-based coaching.

If you or you know someone who could benefit from a free 20-minute chat to so if solution-based financial coaching is for you, please email me at: jo@jmmoneycoach.co.uk.  My website is still under construction.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Half Yearly Money Check-In

Why should I engage with a Money Coach?